[Avc2021] Industry day - Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Linda Constable lmconstable at upei.ca
Tue Oct 3 14:14:37 ADT 2017

*********

*You are invited to the 2017 Industry Day, which takes place in the
learning commons from 9-3 on Wednesday October 4th. We have invited some of
the most important companies in veterinary medicine to speak with both
students and faculty to share what their respective companies can offer the
veterinary profession. There will be representatives from veterinary
technology, veterinary pharmaceuticals, financial institutes, nutrition,
veterinary employment and pet insurance. We hope to see you all
there. Cheers, SAVS *

*Briar SpinneyAtlantic Veterinary College, Class of 2019*
*Vice-President, Society of Atlantic Veterinary Students*