[Avc2021] AVC Parent Postcard

Janice Macwilliam jmacwilliam at upei.ca
Mon Oct 23 14:09:28 ADT 2017

Hello Class of 20:
Twice a year, Dean Keefe sends a postcard update to your parents or spouse
with a nice note on the back.  The postcard is in full colour and features
a group shot with students from each of the four classes at AVC on the
front.

If you do not want your parents or spouse to receive these cards, please
let me know by replying to this email by Friday, November 3.  If I don't
hear from you by then, we will send out the postcard to the name(s) and
address(es) included on your application form.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Janice

--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*