[Avc2021] Class photo

Janice Macwilliam jmacwilliam at upei.ca
Wed Sep 6 15:16:28 ADT 2017

Hello all:
Looks like we'll have to do the photo again so let's plan for tomorrow,
Thursday, at 12:30 pm, weather dependant  Same spot.

I have a number of blue coats in the Dean's Office, just in case...

Thanks,

Janice

--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*