[Avc2021] Academic Regulations Session Next Week

Leigh Lamont llamont at upei.ca
Fri Sep 22 11:43:13 ADT 2017

Hello Class of 2021,

I hope your week has gone well. I just wanted to check in about the
Academic Regulations Session that is in your schedule for next Wednesday
September 27th at 11:30 am in Lecture C.

This is an optional session where I will give you an overview of the
academic regulations relating to grades and advancement in the program. I
will also review the Attendance Policy and the process for Course and
Instructor Evaluations. I know - it sounds really exciting - but some of
you may be wondering about these things as midterms get underway. Hopefully
I can answer all of your questions next Wednesday.

Have a great weekend and see you next week!

LL

*Leigh A. Lamont, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVAA*
*Associate Dean, Academic & Student Affairs*
Charlottetown, PE   C1A 4P3
Tel:  902-566-0374
Fax: 902-566-0846
E-mail:  llamont at upei.ca