[CVER] A huge thank you

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Tue Dec 16 10:27:14 AST 2014

Hi everyone

>From Macphail Woods - a huge thank you.

>From a patch of PEI which will be turned back into an Acadian forest - a
huge thank you ... and from me personally - a huge thank you for all of
your generous contributions to the Macphail Woods Restore-an-Acre project.
Yesterday afternoon, I dropped of $1161 to Macphail woods ... almost 6
acres saved. Well done.

Attached is a photo of a black ash on this property (Macphails will be
fencing it off to protect it from beavers). There are VERY few black ash
left on PEI and Macphail Woods is hoping that this tree will become a seed
source for them.

Once again, thank you very much and I wish you all a very happy holiday
season.

Cheers

Ian Dohoo