[CVER] REMINDER: CVER shirts for ISVEE

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Thu Aug 13 14:54:08 ADT 2015

Hi everyone.

REMINDER

We have samples of the shirts, that we collectively chose for ISVEE,
available for you to look at in Joe Lund's office in Health Management.
There is a men's (short sleeve) size medium and a women's (3/4 sleeve) size
medium ... but no logo on them yet. The logo will be the CVER logo in navy
blue.

The cost of these shirts will be:
$30 + tax if we get between 12 and 23
$26.50 + tax if we get  24+

I am going to subsidize (50%) the cost of shirts for people going to ISVEE
so the costs will be in the $13 to $15 range.

Of course anyone not going to ISVEE is free to order as well.

The shirts are in Joe's office along with a sign-up sheet.

*Please drop by and indicate what you would like ordered by the end of next
week* as we would like to get the order in asap.

Cheers

Ian Dohoo