[CVER] PEI Mussel Industry/Tech Forum - Invitation to Reception

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Thu Feb 12 09:29:14 AST 2015

Good morning!

On behalf of the PEI Aquaculture Alliance we are extending an invite to you
and a guest to attend the PEI Mussel Industry and Technical Forum.

This is an important event for the PEI Mussel Industry and Aquaculture in
the Province. We are welcoming international speakers from a number of
countries to bring their perspectives on Innovation.  A Trade Show will
take place during the reception as well.

This is a great networking opportunity and we would welcome you to join us
for this event Monday, February 23rd,  6-8pm at the Delta Prince Edward
Hotel.

See the invite attached.

Regards,

Shemla MacIsaac