[CVER] AHS lunches are back!

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Fri Jan 23 11:57:07 AST 2015

Only two books left!

I have attached the proposed menus for the semester. I am happy to say that
in spite of rising costs we are trying to keep them low, so again this year
there will be eight lunches at a cost of $12 each for a total of $96 per
person *beginning on Tuesday, January 27*.

Remember that there is a break in the schedule for the Mid-semester Break
and please note that the break is a* week later* this year than it has been
in the past, beginning on February 23.

The lunches will be held in the AHS 3rd floor dining room, HSB 301, in
the Health Sciences Building.

Sincerely,
Kate
Kate Graham
Administrative Assistant
Department of Applied Human Sciences
Rm 314, Health Sciences Building
University of Prince Edward Island
550 University Ave., Charlottetown PE  C1A 4P3
Ph: 902-566-0620| Fax: 902-628-4367
Email: kegraham at upei.ca