[CVER] Reminder about Stata 14 orders/upgrades

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Thu May 7 09:01:37 ADT 2015

To the CVER Group,

If you have a request for Stata 14 orders/upgrades, please send an
email to:
jennyyu at upei.ca. Sorry that I did not add my email address in the

Cheers
Jenny

>>> <cver at lists.upei.ca> 06/05/2015 1:51 PM >>>
To the CVER goup,

This is a reminder that we want your Stata orders/upgrades requests by
Friday (12:00 pm - May 8th).

If you'd like to have a new purchase, please let me know your desired
Stata 14 flavor ( i.e. Stata/IC, or Stata/SE, or Stata/MP; if MP, also
the number of the cores) and whether you wish to have a DVD ($25)
included (vs. a download delivery).

If you'd like to have an upgrade purchase, please also let me know the
serial number of your current Stata.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.stata.com/order/upgrade/edu/upgvolicdl.html
http://www.stata.com/order/new/edulicenses (