[CVER] Statistics meeting at AVC June 12-13

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Wed May 27 10:38:16 ADT 2015

Hello CVER colleagues,

A regional (Atlantic) group of statisticians will be meeting at AVC on
June 12-13. A program for the meeting is now available at the webpage
(http://www.math.unb.ca/~renjun/workshop2015/). CVER is co-sponsoring
the event, and all CVER members are welcome to attend some (or all!) of
the sessions. As our CVER Director, John VanLeuuwen will say a few words
at the opening of the meeting.

Some of you may know Dr. Cindy Feng from the University of Saskatchewan
because her position is partly at the WCVM. Her presentation on spatial
methods is at the end of Friday's program. If any of you would want to
meet with Dr. Feng during her visit here, I'm happy to try to organize
something. We could for example set up a small group meeting at the end
of Friday's session or try to organize a joint lunch on the Friday.
Alternatively, you could just drop down to one of the coffee breaks and
try to catch her there.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this event.
Cheers
- Henrik