[CVER] Fwd: Vacancy for data analyst

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Thu Nov 5 08:46:46 AST 2015

fyi. Please circulate to your appropriate contacts.

John

John VanLeeuwen  D.V.M, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Professor of Epidemiology and Ruminant Health Management
Chairman, Veterinarians without Borders-Canada
Director, Centre for Veterinary Epidemiologic Research
Dept of Health Management
550 University Avenue, Charlottetown PEI Canada
C1A 4P3
Ph (902) 566-0457
Fax (902) 620-5053

http://www.upei.ca/cver/

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail! - Avant d’imprimer ce courriel, pensez à l’environnement
>>> "Dr. Carolyn Sanford" <cjsanford at gov.pe.ca> 11/4/2015 10:06 AM >>>
Hi John,

I hope all is well with you.  I was wondering if you could post the following opening to CVER please or any other groups/folks that you feel may be interested?

Thanks so much,
C.

____________________________
Carolyn Sanford, DVM PhD
Provincial Epidemiologist
Population Health Assessment and Surveillance
Chief Public Health Office
Department of Health & Wellness
16 Fitzroy St.
PO Box 2000
2nd Floor Sullivan Bldg
Charlottetown, PE  C1A 7N8
(w) (902) 368-4964

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or privileged information intended for a specific individual or organization. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire computer system.