[CVER] slide template for ISVEE

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Thu Oct 8 14:58:19 ADT 2015

Hi everyone:

I have had a bit more feedback on slide templates and it seems that most
people favour keeping the cliffs ... but a number of people have
concerns about the rest of the slides being too busy. Raph has kindly
offered to put together a "compromise" with cliffs on page 1 and just a
fading band of water with the 2 logos on the rest of the pages.

Because Monday is a holiday, there won't be a CVER coffee so I would
suggest that we meet for coffee on Tuesday at 10:30 to finalize the plan
for the template.

If you can't make it then, but would like to contribute some more
thoughts, please email me.

Cheers
Ian

Ian R. Dohoo DVM PhD FCAHS,  Professor Emeritus - Epidemiology,
Department of Health Management, Atlantic Veterinary College
University of P.E.I., Charlottetown, P.E.I.  C1A 4P3   CANADA
      e.mail <dohoo at upei.ca>
      phone 902-566-0640        FAX 902-620-5053
      http://www.upei.ca/cver      http://www.upei.ca/ver