[CVER] CVER Report

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Thu Nov 30 15:40:25 AST 2017

Dear CVER members

Carolyn Prime and I have finalized the CVER report for 2015 and 2016 (see
attached). Thank you to those who contributed to report - we couldn't do it
without you. It is another impressive document showing the strength of our
Centre, something to be very proud of.

Early in the new year, we shall have an AGM where we will transfer the CVER
directorship to incoming CVER director, Henrik Stryhn. Stay tuned.

Thank you.

John
--
John VanLeeuwen D.V.M, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Professor of Epidemiology and Ruminant Health Management

Make a donation
<https://www.vetswithoutborders.ca/support-us/donate?view=Contributions> to
VWB-Canada

or Farmers Helping Farmers

http://farmershelpingfarmers.ca/

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail! - Avant
d’imprimer ce courriel, pensez à l’environnement
Attachments area