[CVER] CVER coffee is on again

cver at lists.upei.ca cver at lists.upei.ca
Fri Sep 8 13:36:44 ADT 2017

CVER coffee is on again

We will hold our inaugural CVER coffee of the new semester on Monday Sept
11 at 10 am in 343N (across from my office). As CVER director, I will
"host" the first coffee and bring some nibbles for coffee. We will
officially welcome the 6 new VHM811 students to CVER at the coffee, so you
have a chance to meet and chat with them (hopefully they show up). And
don't forget to sign up for subsequent CVER coffee Mondays. If Monday mornings
at 10 are always bad for you but you would really like to come, please let
me know at jvanleeuwen at upei.ca. We could look at other options. See you
Monday.

--
John VanLeeuwen D.V.M, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Professor of Epidemiology and Ruminant Health Management

Make a donation
<https://www.vetswithoutborders.ca/support-us/donate?view=Contributions> to
VWB-Canada

or Farmers Helping Farmers

http://farmershelpingfarmers.ca/

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail! - Avant
d’imprimer ce courriel, pensez à l’environnement